Ray Gun Torch by Thicket
HAVE YOU EVER SEEN A RAYGUN TORCH?
Introducing our Raygun Torch! Looking to add some excitement to your torch collection? Then check out our iconic Raygun Torch, inspired by the gaming and cartoon community. This torch is sure to catch the eye of anyone looking for a unique addition to their torch collection.
Perfect for Any Torch Activity
The Raygun Torch is perfect for anyone who wants to spice up their torch game. Whether you’re smoking, baking, bartending, having a BBQ, a bonfire, camping, soldering, or doing any other activity that requires a torch, the Raygun Torch has you covered. With a massive flame that is unmatched by other refillable butane torches, this torch is perfect for any occasion.
Features That Make It Easy to Use
The torch features a stainless steel tip, adjustable flame intensity, and a refillable system, which makes it incredibly easy to use and fill. Additionally, the torch has a trigger/safety lock and a kickstand, making it perfect for display on your kitchen or bedroom shelf. Best of all, adjusting the flame intensity is a breeze thanks to the knob located on the torch.
Get Your Raygun Torch Today
Please note that butane is not included with the torch. However, the Raygun Torch is sure to add excitement to all of your favorite torch activities. If you have any questions about the torch, our warranty, or wholesale opportunities, please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com or call (888)842-6697 Ext: 1 or 2 (9am-4pm PST).
To see more torch content and stay up-to-date on the latest trends, follow us on Instagram at http://www.instagram.com/thicketnow. Get your Raygun Torch today and take your torch game to the next level!
- Keep out of children use.
- This is not a toy.
- Butane gas is NOT included.
- This torch is used for butane gas only.
- Keep torch away from eyes all times. Never point the torch at flammable objects or persons.
- Store torch in a cool dry location away from sunlight.
- Never store torch at temperatures above 104F (40C).
- Never attempt to modify torch in anyway to repair or make altercations to the torch which can cause bodily harm.
- Make sure torch is always cool before moving or storing it.
- Never puncture or damage the container.
- Stainless steel tip gets extremely hot during and after use. Ensure that it is cooled down properly.